"We can do no great things, only small things with great love."

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Changes (Part 2)

I've been in Agbozume now for about three months. I've been thinking about switching to another project for quite a long time and have finally decided to leave Agbozume. I stayed here for this long, mostly for the children. I love the children here and the village and I will miss many things about this place, but I know its best that I leave. Fortunately, I am going to a bigger town called Aflao, which is only thirty minutes away from Agbozume. I can easily visit (and go to the post office to get any mail!). I will be working at another orphanage/school, but this time I will be living with a host family, which I'm excited about. I'm interested to see how this orphanage works and hope it's a bit more organized and my presence will be needed.

2 comments:

Blogasaurus said...

Hello Anna, an online acquaintance of mine: Ebenezer Boateng runs a telecenter near you. You are welcome to visit him. I thought it may be of interest to you. Here is his linkendin profile:
http://gh.linkedin.com/pub/ebenezer-boateng/14/853/75b
and here is his address:
P . O Box AD 75 Adukrom Akuapem. Eastern Region

Best of luck and keep the posts coming.--Jan

Anna said...

The eastern region is a bit far from where I am, but thanks anyway.

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com